Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Execute and Click the keyboard button Q. It will than load the array,
you will see the number 500 at the bottom indicating the array is loaded.
2. Now Right click your mouse cursor, do it again
3. It display sets of number in 3 columns. What I have is 9 boxes, and I want 8 boxes are in the boxfamily families group. I want to make it after all the array is deleted, I can sort or somehow find which one is not deleted and use that to load my 1 sprite image there.
The numbers listed to the left is from the while loop, I'm looking to
find the Array index that has value in it because the other one should be deleted already.
The last set of columns are numbers after they have been deleted, why is it still in the array showing up like that?
1. First column should show only 1 index that is not deleted
2. Second column works fine, indicating the value before hand.
3. Third Column I'm expecting it to have a 0 value in the array after it is deleted?
Internet Explorer: yes/no
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 7, 64 bit
Construct 2 version: