Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make a player with 8 direction behavior
2. Make 3 solid walls surrounding player
3. make a rotating solid object(spinner)
4. Place spinner at the open side of all 3 walls
5. Place the player inside the walls and spinner.
Another problem I had was getting a player through a tight corridor. If the player is in a tight corridor and turns the player sometimes jumps out of the walls.
Player teleports out of area.
Player is just smashed into wall and can back out.
Internet Explorer: yes
Construct 2 version: