I'm using pathfinding to move the player to the click of the mouse coursor (mouse.x , mouse.y)
it been working fine until I notice this disturbing bug.
here is the principal layout where the game beginning. You can switch and past to another layout by clicking
in a object on the map. So when I switch from the principal map, to this one
seems alright, no problem.
but when I'm going further to the right side of the map, at this point
pathnfinding bug. Player don't move and if I force it, he's getting stuck.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 start to the principal layout1
- Step 2 go to the next layout2
- Step 3 moving player at 3000 pixels(I didn't count, from the left to the right of the layout2
- pathfinding doesnt' work anymore
- IF I start the game from the layout 2, there is no bug
- If I modificate pathfinding cellsize (wich is 55, as default) and I start the game from layout 1 and goes to layout 2, the player is stuck at the beggining of layout, at this point so
Pathfinding works everywhere (
- Chrome: YES
- FireFox: YES
- Internet Explorer: didn't test
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID
thankfull for your attention