Overlapping Fade Bug

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Match same tiles with each other as fast as you can and earn more score during a limited time!
  • Hi Bug Department!

I recently spotted a cheeky bug while designing some games, I have noticed that when you have an conclusion object which then makes sprite visible and fades-in it works fine however when you use overlapping object which makes sprite visible and fade-ins, it doesn't fade-in or appear, take the fade of the sprite and it works fine.

That must be a bug...

Discuss

Regards

2Bdigital

• 2Bdigital: Please could you provide the required infos asked in this post when reporting a bug (precise steps to reproduce and a capx reproducing the bug, as well as your cpu specs (OS, brwoser, etc...)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Kyatric,

The games im working on are for client purposes only at the moment until they are released so I can't make Capx files. I could however create a separate file with the same bug and attach that for you to have a look at?

As for my machine:

DELL XPS M1730

Vista Home Premium 32-bit

T9300 Intel Core2 Duo 2.50GHz

4GB RAM

320GB HD

Dual nVidia GeForce 8800M GTX SLI

DELL VOSTRO

Vista Business 32-bit

T9300 Intel Core2 Duo 2.50GHz

4GB RAM3

300GB HD

• I could however create a separate file with the same bug and attach that

Yes please.

• I will put that together as soon as possible...

• Just on a bug fix run - please do attach a .capx reproducing this (from a new project is always better than an existing project anyway) otherwise we can't do anything about it. Thanks!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)