Odd Failure Error

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • It's been happening to a bunch of my previous files, but not to other people who open it

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Project file missing on disk

Condition: FileExists(last_path.c_str())

File: Projects\ProjectFile.cpp

Line: 23

Function: __cdecl ProjectFile::ProjectFile(class FileFolder &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &)

Build: release 134 (64-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 2)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

Abort   Retry   Ignore   

Link to .capx file (required!):

dropbox.com/s/j51fitagnrh5ucf/6-JUNE-13%20-%20Split%20up%20map%2C%20debugging%20doors..capx

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open the file

Observed result:

above error

Expected result:

To not give me the error above

Browsers affected:

Happens when I open the file

Operating system & service pack:Windows 7

Construct 2 version:134

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, I'm afraid we can't do anything about this unless you provide the steps to follow to make this happen in the first place. Since the files are already missing, we don't know how they went missing, so we don't know how to fix it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)