nw_elf.dll missing

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Whenever I try to export my project with NW.JS it does not work, it exports very normally, but when I get into the win32 and win64 to open the project, it says nw_elf.dll is missing, and I have the latest versions of both COnstruct 2 and NW.JS.

Am I doing something wrong by going into the win32 and win64?

If no please tell me the solution

If there is no solution please tell me any way I can export ( does not have to be with nw.js)

Please answer as soon as possible, It's urgent

Thanks

• Whenever I try to export my project with NW.JS it does not work, it exports very normally, but when I get into the win32 and win64 to open the project, it says nw_elf.dll is missing, and I have the latest versions of both COnstruct 2 and NW.JS.

Am I doing something wrong by going into the win32 and win64?

If no please tell me the solution

If there is no solution please tell me any way I can export ( does not have to be with nw.js)

Please answer as soon as possible, It's urgent

Thanks

Unfortunately your bug report follows none of the Bug Reporting Requirements, so making an effective response impossible.

Please make a full post so we can try to assist you better.

• How to know my version of C2?

• Just click on the 'About' icon in the top right corner of the program.

You should be using the latest version to make a bug report anyway, as per the requirements, so you may need to download from the link in the forum footer.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please see the bug report guidelines. It sounds like you are using a version older than r217 but downloaded a version of NW.js that requires r217+.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)