NW.JS blending not working properly

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Problem Description

When previewing (or exporting) with NW.JS, the layout is not displayed properly with blending options that are set.

Tested and it works with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.

Also, if "Enable WebGL" is set to OFF, then it works correctly in NW.JS (as well as in all browsers). But if WebGL is enabled (ON), then preview doesn't work with NW.JS

Attach a Capx

Here's a CAPX of the issue that can be tested :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Description of Capx

CAPX is really simple with a Blue_Sprite that is "not working". Please note the blend options in these 2 layers.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Step 1 - Open CAPX, and set Preview to NW.JS. Blue_Sprite will not show in preview (it is black).
    • Step 2 - When opened in Firefox, IE, or Chrome, everything is working properly.
    • Step 3 - If WebGL is disabled, then it works correctly.

Observed Result

Blue_Sprite in the CAPX shows as black (not showing that is), when previewing with NW.JS and WebGL is enabled

Expected Result

Blue_Sprite needs to show up with these blending options when previewing with NW.JS, as well when the game is exported.

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (NO)
    • FireFox: (NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (NO)

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 10 Pro, x64 version 1607, build 14393.351

Construct 2 Version ID

Release 239, 64bit

• Thanks, should be fixed in the next build. But it looks wrong in the editor itself as well, which you didn't mention, do you see it correctly there?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Ashley, sorry for my late reply. I do see it correctly in the editor (at least I believe this is correct), here's a screenshot from the editor :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Thank you for your reply!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)