Steps to reproduce:
1. create level on ver126 (fg-tiles created using "sprite-method").
2. testing level within ver126, everything is in order.
3. export to file (using node-webkit) and the file shows "seams".
4. "seams" are shown in ver126 as well, but not when testing the level.
5. uninstall ver126, install ver127.
6. when exporting to file, the node-webkit exe-file fails to open.
7. same scenario with ver122.
The node-webkit exe-file initially shows seams, and after switching versions, fails to open.
A nice little file
Operating system & service pack:
Win 7, 64bit, service pack 1
Construct 2 version:
122, 126, 127 (created on 126)