I have multiple events in my game that say "On touch (sprite/button), perform action" and the same with a mouse click. However, none of these seem to do anything. And when I try to touch/click a button (to go to a layout or perform action, etc), nothing happens.
I'm just sharing the full game with you that I'm making because it isn't working on this specific game. The bug can be produced in the "Level Editor" layout or the "Main Menu" layout. How to below.
Steps to Reproduce Bugs
1. Download and open .capx
2. Go to Level Editor Layout
3. Run the Game (Any browser)
4. In Level Editor, Tap/Click on the first box in the top left of the UI, or click on the Grass Block in the first box of the UI
5. It should turn the background of the first box to red, however it doesn't. The touch or mouse function doesn't seem to work on any of the objects.
1. Go to Main Menu Layout
2. Run the Game (Any Browser)
3. In Main Menu, click on "Play" or "Play Game" or whatever the first button says.
4. It should take you to the first level, but it doesn't. Touching or clicking a button doesn't seem to work either.
Nothing happens. For the Level Editor, the first slot you click on should turn red, but it doesn't. And on the main menu, clicking on the play button should go the first level of the game, but it doesn't.
I expected the results to be what I listed above, but they weren't.
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 10 Service Pack ? (Couldn't find it/didn't know where to find it)
Construct 2 Version ID