List items type ListBox not visible on Android Phone

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • Problem Description

You can not see the items in the object "List" with type "List box" when exporting the application to android phones.

Attach a Capx

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6C0RF ... sp=sharing

Description of Capx

You can not see the items in the object "List" with type "List box" when exporting the application to android phones. It was exported with "Cordova / Crosswalk". We tested the application with 4.4.2 and 5.1.1 Adroid. None of these versions shows the item type "List Box". the same application on a Windows Phone 8.1 was then tested and works perfectly. WP8 shows the items as shown in the Internet Explorer or Chrome when aplicacipon when opened from C2.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Step 1 You must install the application on an Android phone to test the "List" object type "List Box". You will see that it does not display the list of items as they do Chrome or Internet Explorer Browsers
    • Step 2
    • Step 3 etc.

Observed Result

You can not see the list of items on Android phones

Expected Result

I hope this problem can be solved

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES/NO) No
    • FireFox: (YES/NO) not tested
    • Internet Explorer: (YES/NO) No

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 10 Pro

Phones: Android 4.4.2/5.1.1, Windows Phone 8.1

Construct 2 Version ID

R227

• Closing as not a bug. Android doesn't have a list box control, so what you are seeing is the best Android can do instead.

• Closing as not a bug. Android doesn't have a list box control, so what you are seeing is the best Android can do instead.

So what you are saying is that the "TextBox" object from Construct 2 does not work on Android?

• This report is about list boxes. What does "TextBox" have to do with it? Or did I miss something?

The problem is that the Android OS does not support this, not that Construct 2 or HTML5 or browsers don't support it.

• Ok, then the "List" object does not work for Android phones. Good to know that I should find another option. Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This report is about list boxes. What does "TextBox" have to do with it? Or did I miss something?

The problem is that the Android OS does not support this, not that Construct 2 or HTML5 or browsers don't support it.

Sorry, I meant to "List" object not "TextBox" object. So the "List" object does not exist in Android?

The "List" object does not work for Android phones?

• Hi yofabianuy

Have you solved the problem ?, I have this problem.

can you help me please?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)