Level Selector

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily generate many levels from a set of pre-built scenes (Construct 3 template)
  • Problem Description

I Cant Make Level Selector And Select level To Go After End Level 1 Go To Level 2

And Im Download Examples Every Time Frames Changes From 2 Levels & Not Same Sprites In Every Level To Unlock There Is Diffrient Form Level 1 & 2 . Im watched Video Tourtals & download Examples and There Same Problem

Please If There Plug-in For to Do Levels Selector or Example (capx) Please Tell Me Becouse Im Tired From Trying

Affected Browsers

• FireFox: (YES)

Construct 2 Version (210)

Please Help Me

• mario4ever

Problem Description

I Cant Make Level Selector And Select level To Go After End Level 1 Go To Level 2

And Im Download Examples Every Time Frames Changes From 2 Levels & Not Same Sprites In Every Level To Unlock There Is Diffrient Form Level 1 & 2 . Im watched Video Tourtals & download Examples and There Same Problem

Please If There Plug-in For to Do Levels Selector or Example (capx) Please Tell Me Becouse Im Tired From Trying

Affected Browsers

• FireFox: (YES)

Construct 2 Version (210)

Please Help Me

This section is for reporting bugs in the actual software - not for requesting help.

You should post in the 'How Do I' section, with a clear description and a .capx if possible.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please follow the bug report requirements.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)