When you save game, the background layer color is blue (for example). That's OK. But then, you change layer background color to yellow (for example), open this game, it is loaded, it is the newest version, but the background color is still the old one - blue in this example.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
This is an example of the problem.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1: Open this .capx.
- Step 2: Run the project.
- Step 3: Click (or tap) on Purple sprite.
- Step 4: The game is now saved.
- Step 5: Change Layer 0 background color in project.
- Step 6: Change projectversion (to see, if the newest version of project is loaded).
- Step 7: Run the project again.
- Step 8: The game is now loaded and it's the newest version, but background color is still the old background color.
Background color is wrong - it's the old one.
Background color must change into the corect - new color.
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
- Safari (iOS 7.1.2): (YES)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 8 64-bit;
Windows XP SP3
Construct 2 Version ID