In Android when I change the type of the keyboard to "Numbers" the keyboard doesn't fire an event when "enter" key is pressed. The same keyboard with the type "Text" fires event "Enter" in Android.
Attach a Capx
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByR2TX ... sp=sharing
Description of Capx
Just TextBox, Text for debug print and Keyboard. There's listener that set the TextBox in focus when the game starts, and then listener of the keyboard events that appends code of the last pressed key to the debug text
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Open the project
- Run the project
- You can see the input textbox and the text "?", when you press "Enter" in the keyboard you see that "13" appends to the "?"
- Export it for Cordova, Crosswalk, check New Intel XDK Project
- Open the exported project in Intel XDK
- Build the project
- Download and install the app
- Run the app
- See the keyboard
- Press the "Enter"
- No "13" is not appended to "?"
No "13" is not appended to "?"
Like in desktop I expect that "13" will append to the "?" text. When I define the textBox as "Text" type I see "13" appends to the "?"
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 239 (64-bit)