JS error on c2runtime.js on html5 exported package

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Problem Description

____ Error on c2runtime.js causing partial load on IE, FF and Chrome after html5 export and post to server ____

Attach a Capx

____ pipilopop.com/test/shooter1/test.capx ____

Description of Capx

____ Shooter from the beginers guide to construct ____

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• open pipilopop.com/test/shooter1 on any browser
    • Loading splash Works but then it goes to a black screen, sometimes loads the game's background
    • Browser console: TypeError: this.type.rb[0].frames[0] is undefined - c2runtime.js (line 306, col 297)

Observed Result

____ TypeError: this.type.rb[0].frames[0] is undefined - c2runtime.js (line 306, col 297) ____

Expected Result

____ I just followed the beginers tutorial step by step and game Works as expected until exported using hmlt5 website option and uploaded to my server ____

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • FireFox: (YES)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

____ Windows 7 Pro Sp1 ____

Construct 2 Version ID

____ construct2-r212-2 ____

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • An object with a reference in an on start of layout event was left out of layout boundaries causing the package compilation to be wrong. I would expect for the package creation process to fail and throw a warning about it.

Sorry for the somehow misplaced post.

• Here is your project exported with minification enabled and running on the Scirra server: http://www.scirra.com/labs/testexport/

It works fine here, no errors. Closing as can't reproduce.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)