Object is invisible in the editor when on a certain layer
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
This file does a lot of stuff
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- First, I created a sprite on the second layout which only contained one layer.
- Then I created another instance of the object to the first layout with 4 layers by dragging it from list in the Projects window.
- The object is invisible. It defaulted to the topmost layer.
- If I change the object's layer it becomes visible. However, I need it to be on the topmost layer.
- The object renders normally during layout preview.
- This behavior persists between closing Construct 2 and reloading.
Object "Recruit" is invisible in editor on layout "Game", but renders normally in preview.
I expect to see object "Recruit" normally.
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID