Intel XDK - Plugin failed to install

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Problem Description

The Intel XDK build fail if you try to use:

Plugin ID: com.cranberrygame.phonegap.plugin.ad.admob

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Add the plugin to your XDK project
    • Try to build it
    • It fails

Observed Result

Error: Plugin failed to install: com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling (com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling)

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 8.1

Construct 2 Version ID

R193

• We can't fix issues with the Intel XDK, it's developed by Intel - please report this issue to them.

• Noooooooooooo... I have to go back to PhoneGapIAP for Android again

I thought I can use this Plugin for both Windows and Android

• I have reported this issue on the Intel XDK Forum

https://forums.html5dev-software.intel. ... 34&t=10692

Hopefully someone will respond. IntelRobert, are you from IntelXDK team? Can you please look into thisi issue?

• SamRock I have talked with Cranberrygame about this. This is not a problem with the Intel XDK, its a problem with the IAP official plugin. Now I'm using Cranberrygame IAP plugin and that problem is gone.

I would like the most to stay close to the official plugins but I don't know what to do.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Iolva & Ashley,

Looks like we found a fix for this issue!!

I have written a short article(not really short) for the benefit of the entire C2 community!!

https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/1376/f ... iap-plugin

Ashley

Looks like IAP plugin, has to reference these files in Intel XDK XMLs

Can the exported C2 project include reference to the files I mentioned in my article?

• Ashley - that's not a plugin we maintain, there are very few we do, and they are all com.intel.*

Can someone post the full build log of what the error is when using the C2 default IAP and the Admob plugin? We'll try to see if it's a bug in the plugin or both plugins requiring a common file (like android-support-v4.jar)

• Ashley - that's not a plugin we maintain, there are very few we do, and they are all com.intel.*

Can someone post the full build log of what the error is when using the C2 default IAP and the Admob plugin? We'll try to see if it's a bug in the plugin or both plugins requiring a common file (like android-support-v4.jar)

Wow, you are from Intel!!? Nice to see you on the C2 forum!!

As for the Build log, we only get the log that Lolva has share in the OP screenshot.

I didnt see this issue with Admob Plugin.

• Looking at her message, there was a failure to download the plugin. It could have been moved from the Cordova registry, or Github had a hiccup. I will try to look into this more.

• Hi Iolva,

I know this is a closed thread. But can you tell me if you are able re-purchase "consumable" products using the PoneGapIAP (by cranberriesgame)? ALso does that plugin show you the prices for each product?

• SamRock

I haven't include any "comsumable" products on any on my game, so I'm not sure about that :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)