Instance Variable mess sometimes

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily store, modify, read and manipulate colors with Color Variables!
  • Problem Description

____ Instanse Variable don`t sometime don`t even subtract and sometime do ____

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Set a sprite instance variable to 10 = bow
    • At event sheet set Mouse left click subtract 1 from bow (the instance variable)
    • Make a textbox and set every tick text box will set text the bow number (the instance variable)

Observed Result

____ When I click the textbox show 10 ____

Expected Result

____ Textbox value become lower that 10 (9,8,7,6...)____

Operating System and Service Pack

____ Windows 7 64 bit____

Construct 2 Version ID

____ r277 ____

• You forgot the capx of the problem.

• You forgot the capx of the problem.

It`s happen in my full game (sorry can`t upload this for you , Hope you understand)and not when I try in new project ..

In new project it`s going well

• This bug will probably be closed then. Without a capx the most that can be done is recreating a project an seeing it works, as you have done. The full project isn't useful for the report either, but since it works in a new project the bug is likely with your events.

• This bug will probably be closed then. Without a capx the most that can be done is recreating a project an seeing it works, as you have done. The full project isn't useful for the report either, but since it works in a new project the bug is likely with your events.

I almost done with the full game. Hope Scirra do something about this .

• fathijack1999

A .capx is mandatory or this report will be closed, and as stipulated in the Bug Reporting Requirements. your full game is definitely of no use as there is a very high probability it is a problem with your events.

If this really is an error, then you should be able to reproduce it in a new minimal .capx with precise steps that highlight the problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • fathijack1999

A .capx is mandatory or this report will be closed, and as stipulated in the Bug Reporting Requirements. your full game is definitely of no use as there is a very high probability it is a problem with your events.

If this really is an error, then you should be able to reproduce it in a new minimal .capx with precise steps that highlight the problem.

So i guess I`ll just leave is to you.. I don`t know how to delete this post though .. And I can`t also post my .capx..

• Closing, please see the bug report guidelines, which also describe what to do if you don't want to share your .capx.

• Ashley ok sir

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)