Link to .capx file (required!):
not on public server yet (havent gotten that far). edit : and it seems I dont have permission to post URLs anyway.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create event sheet (Ill call it ES1). THis will get included in ES2 and ES3.
2. Create another event sheet and attach it to layout 1 (Ill call it ES2 and L1)
3. Make L1 a few screens tall.
4. In L1 make a sprite, call it 'target'. Place it at the bottom (so its y value is like > 1000)
5. Create another event sheet and attach it to layout 2 (Ill call it ES3 and L2)
6. Make L2 a few screens tall, then In L2 add an instance of target. Place it at the top.
7. In ES1 create event System -> On start of layout -> scroll to target (THIS IS WHAT APPEARS NOT TO WORK)
8. add an event (like just a click) to ES2 that causes ES3 to load, and to ES3 to cause ES2 to load.
9. Include ES1 in both ES2 and ES3. Now when either ES2 or ES3 loads, it *should* scroll to target.
You dont scroll to the target when switching between ES2 and ES3.
Scrolling to the target when switching between ES2 and ES3.
Internet Explorer: ?
Operating system & service pack: Windows 7 everythings up to date (stable versions).
Construct 2 version: How to tell? I downloaded it last week so probably the latest.
Of course I could just be badly mistaken in the nuance of how layouts, loading on start of layout, or something else works.