including an event sheet, then using on start of

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Link to .capx file (required!):

not on public server yet (havent gotten that far). edit : and it seems I dont have permission to post URLs anyway.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create event sheet (Ill call it ES1). THis will get included in ES2 and ES3.

2. Create another event sheet and attach it to layout 1 (Ill call it ES2 and L1)

3. Make L1 a few screens tall.

4. In L1 make a sprite, call it 'target'. Place it at the bottom (so its y value is like > 1000)

5. Create another event sheet and attach it to layout 2 (Ill call it ES3 and L2)

6. Make L2 a few screens tall, then In L2 add an instance of target. Place it at the top.

7. In ES1 create event System -> On start of layout -> scroll to target (THIS IS WHAT APPEARS NOT TO WORK)

8. add an event (like just a click) to ES2 that causes ES3 to load, and to ES3 to cause ES2 to load.

9. Include ES1 in both ES2 and ES3. Now when either ES2 or ES3 loads, it *should* scroll to target.

Observed result:

You dont scroll to the target when switching between ES2 and ES3.

Expected result:

Scrolling to the target when switching between ES2 and ES3.

Browsers affected:

Chrome: yes

Firefox: ?

Internet Explorer: ?

Operating system & service pack: Windows 7 everythings up to date (stable versions).

Construct 2 version: How to tell? I downloaded it last week so probably the latest.

Of course I could just be badly mistaken in the nuance of how layouts, loading on start of layout, or something else works.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This will be automatically closed without the .capx. It's not difficult - just don't include the https or www, or add spaces in the URL at the beginning.

• Closing, no .capx provided. Remove the http and www part of the link to avoid it being blocked, it's an anti-spam measure.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)