When image size more than 1000, on canvas it size is reduced

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • Problem Description

When an object with image size more than 1000+, the actuall size changed more small. So, currently i make a game that use large image, and it size more than 1000. I design it and export to png file. When i import that png file, in image editor is fine. No Problem. The Size is fine. But, in game canvas the image size is reduced. Important: only image size reduced, not the object.

Attach a Capx

.Capx Attached.

Description of Capx

Simple Capx. There is an image with large more than 1000, and that is my image file in my game.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Step 1 - Open file
    • Step 2 - See on the canvas. See the image object.
    • Step 3 - Open object in image editor. See the actuall size.

Observed Result

Image size reduced from actuall size.

Expected Result

Image size should same as actuall size.

Affected Browsers

-

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 7 64-bit

Construct 2 Version ID

r175

Sorry if that is not a bug

• I don't see anything wrong. The image size on the layout is showing the same size as when displayed in the image editor.

Maybe screenshots would make it clearer for others to see?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't see anything wrong. The image size on the layout is showing the same size as when displayed in the image editor.

Maybe screenshots would make it clearer for others to see?

Ok. This is the pic:

umm.. maybe there is something wrong in my pc? Thank you

UPDATE:

On run layout, image size is actuall. But, on the canvas image size keep reduced. It makes me difficulty to edit my game on the canvas. Now, my problem only that. Thank you

• Remember that if your image is longer or wider than the Layout + Margin, then increase the Margin value to see all the image. This can sometimes catch people out. The Margin just represents a kind of 'work area' around the Layout.

• Can't reproduce, seems to work fine here, and your screenshot suggests you've just zoomed out a bit. Please also only test the latest version of Construct 2 (r180, you're 5 versions behind), and try updating your graphics drivers in case that is related.

• Ran into this problem today with sprites. Windows 7. The actual number it starts at is 1025. 1024 px wide and lower is just fine. Same thing happens when 1025 higher px for height. Using latest stable release on steam.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)