GAMEPAD ISSUE WITH NODEWEBKIT

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Total customisation of the input! You can combine inputs from all peripherals. Make your game accessible for everyone!
  • When I launch the game on google Chrome it is working well, the gamepad is supported,

but when i export the project in a desktop build with NW.js the gamepad is not supported anymore.

(I tried test events using "has gamepads" etc just to check but nothing works)

the problem seems to come from NW.js , so is there another way to make a desktop build ? or a way to do that NW.js support at least the gamepad devices ??

Thanks a lot

Mat

• Having the exact same issue here.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • When I launch the game on google Chrome it is working well, the gamepad is supported,

but when i export the project in a desktop build with NW.js the gamepad is not supported anymore.

(I tried test events using "has gamepads" etc just to check but nothing works)

the problem seems to come from NW.js , so is there another way to make a desktop build ? or a way to do that NW.js support at least the gamepad devices ??

Thanks a lot

Mat

Your report doesn't follow the Bug Report Guidelines.

BTW I've just exported and tested the Win64 export of the Gampad example (built in to C2) using the latest builds of NWjs and C2 which are C2 r239 and NWjs v0.18.1 (Chromium 54).

Without this information, your report is not useful in any way.

• My gamepad works but yeah, what he said ^

• > When I launch the game on google Chrome it is working well, the gamepad is supported,

> but when i export the project in a desktop build with NW.js the gamepad is not supported anymore.

> (I tried test events using "has gamepads" etc just to check but nothing works)

>

> the problem seems to come from NW.js , so is there another way to make a desktop build ? or a way to do that NW.js support at least the gamepad devices ??

>

> Thanks a lot

>

> Mat

>

Your report doesn't follow the Bug Report Guidelines.

BTW I've just exported and tested the Win64 export of the Gampad example (built in to C2) using the latest builds of NWjs and C2 which are C2 r239 and NWjs v0.18.1 (Chromium 54).

Without this information, your report is not useful in any way.

This is a known issue with Windows 10. As in, known by Ashley. It's a bug in NWjs 18.x: https://github.com/nwjs/nw.js/issues/5377

That seems like a more helpful answer.

• Closing as it's a NW.js bug.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)