Proportions and coordinates are not correct in fullscreen scaling off mode, when the zoom mode of the page at launch is at something different than 100%
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
A simple layout with no fullscreen scaling that will save a screenshot for comparison purposes.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- start the layout preview at 100% zoom, see that the layout looks correct / as in Construct 2
- set the preview page's zoom to something else than 100%, so for example 75%
- start the layout preview again or reload the page -> proportions / coordinates are wrong
Proportions (sprites to window size) and coordinates are wrong (in relation to for example mouse.x / mouse.y).
(difference shown between starting at 100% zoom and 90%)
coordinates being messed up:
in this example the blue sprite cube's origin is at the middle of the blue cube. Mouse was at roughly the middle of the white window, mouse.x was at 2 as the text shows. The sprite's x coordinate was set to mouse.x, so the cubes should be centered. Instead they are in the left part of the window.
Window size should probably — set up in the project multiplied by the zoom factor. Setting a sprite's position to mouse.x and mouse.y will set it's position to where the mouse pointer is when the sprite's origin is at it's middle.
- Chrome: (I will not install this browser, someone else may test it)
- FireFox: (YES)
- Internet Explorer: (YES)
- Opera: (YES)
- NW.js: (does not have a page zoom functionality I think, so not relevant there)
Operating System and Service Pack
win 7 64bit most recent sp
Construct 2 Version ID