Game scales incorrectly when set to "fullscreen scale outer" and exported with the advert bar option (set to bottom).
This problem has only presented itself on the iPad Retina (3) in both Safari and Chrome. The scaling is correct on Chrome for PC and Chrome for Android running on a Nexus 7.
Less important but related is that WindowWidth and WindowHeight do not respond as expected. I assume this is from the iFrame used for the advert?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/225 ... index.html
Attach a Capx
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/225 ... enbug.capx
Description of Capx
The example file contains no events or actions. The important features are the "Fullscreen in browser" value (scale outer) and the method of export (HTML5 website, advert bar style).
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1: Set Fullscreen option to "scale outer."
- Step 2: Export HTML5 website with advert bar option (set to bottom) enabled.
- Step 3: Run game on iPad Retina (other iOS devices untested so far). Load game in Portrait orientation.
- Step 4: Rotate iPad to Landscape orientation.
- Step 5: Problem does not change when game is loaded in Landscape orientation.
The view is scaled in too far--neither the full view nor the advert bar are visible.
View should scale to fully fit the screen while maintaining room at the bottom for the advert bar. In the provided example, both "TITLE" and "start" should remain visible.
- iOS Safari: YES
- iOS Chrome: YES
- Android Chrome: NO
- PC Chrome: NO
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID