I didn't import anything into an older version of construct. I found the bug in the newest version and just rebuilt a brand new test project in an older version of construct to see if the bug was there or if it was a new bug that had been introduced with r87.
I simply did a little more homework so you would know if it was an old bug or a new bug that had just popped up. Seems it was an old bug since it also happened in an older version. But the older version gave an error message so I wanted you to have that info too so maybe it would be easier for you to find the problem. Sometimes I don't express myself very well through text.
"On the other hand the wrong objects being destroyed was a bug" < this was the bug all along and what I was trying to say. Nothing more.
Btw, I think Construct 2 and it's team are excellent. I'll try to express myself better in the future.