I aim to allow users to unlock features in my app via in-app-purchasing. The problem arises when I use Intel XDK to build the project. I get the following build log:
- Building a Cordova 5.4.1 application.
- Using platform cordova-android 5.0.0.
- The application name is "TestIAP"
- The package name is "com.jason.testiap"
- Preference android-signed set to true. Application will be signed.
- Using Crosswalk Embedded 16
- Plugin "com.smartmobilesoftware.androidinappbilling" (3.0.2) installed.
- Plugin "cordova-plugin-whitelist" (1.2.1) installed.
- Error: Plugin cc.fovea.cordova.purchase failed to install.
- Error: Plugin com.mcm.plugins.androidinappbilling failed to install.
- Plugin "cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview" (1.5.0) installed.
I followed this tutorial https://www.scirra.com/tutorials/4848/h ... ge-6#h2a23 in particular the section on 'Our IAPs in Intel XDK', where I use https://github.com/poiuytrez/AndroidInAppBilling as the Git repo.
Attach a Capx
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/527 ... _test.capx
Description of Capx
You have to click on Buy and the text will change from Locked = 1 to Locked = 0. IAP is used to ensure the app is purchased to get to a Locked value of 0 (false).
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Open up Intel XDK
- Set up the CORDOVA HYBRID MOBILE APP SETTINGS for Android; Plugin Management, and Build Settings.
- Set up a Google Play Developer Console application and obtain the IN-APP BILLING Key to use in Intel XDK as mentioned in the tutorial.
- Build the project and you will get the build errors.
Build Errors as mentioned in the Problem Description.
The build log to be error free and the Build to successful.
Operating System and Service Pack
- Intel XDK is running on Mac OSX Yosemite.
- Construct 2 running on Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium. version 6.1 service pack 1.
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 227 (64-Bit)