The export does not work for WP8 (not the universal one). I export it, manually add the data.js -duh- and when I run it on my device it shows a blank screen. Same with the emulator
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
The FlyAlong template working with the universal windows 8.1 export after manually adding the data.js
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- export the capx as Windows 8 Phone
- start the sollution in VS2012 for Windows Phone
- Manually add the data.js (careful not to add a -Copy, you must first remove it from the folder for example to the desktop and add it from the desktop to the sollution)
- Deploy or debug directly on any emulator
- Notice the game does not load
When you export it for WP8 and run it, the screen remains black although the metrics on the top right appear, meaning that the game has been loaded and it's just stuck.
The game should start.
- Chrome: ?
- FireFox: ?
- Internet Explorer: ?
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 8.1 Pro
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 187 (64-bit)