The example of real-time multiplayer does not work properly

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
An educational game for Times Table. An easy to use template for developers to build larger games
  • Problem Description

The example of real-time multiplayer does not work properly. I send an error report below:

Uncaught node.js Error

TypeError: Cannot set property 'ae' of null

at g.Jd (file:///C:/DOCUME~1/GRAZIOSO/IMPOST~1/Temp/nw3888_5973/c2runtime.js:43:217)

at e.rs (file:///C:/DOCUME~1/GRAZIOSO/IMPOST~1/Temp/nw3888_5973/c2runtime.js:80:175)

at e.Lj (file:///C:/DOCUME~1/GRAZIOSO/IMPOST~1/Temp/nw3888_5973/c2runtime.js:100:76)

at XMLHttpRequest.c.onload (file:///C:/DOCUME~1/GRAZIOSO/IMPOST~1/Temp/nw3888_5973/c2runtime.js:78:19)

I inform you that the second computer where I try to start it are located within the same home network. The operating system where part of the game is Windows 7 Home while the operating system of the other personal computer is Windows XP Home Service Pack 3. In both installed the latest version of JAVA.

Attach a Capx

_The file is present in the program CAPX Construc 2 that I bought recently.

Description of Capx

When I open Construct 2 and create a new file, open the one called Multiplayer real-time

Steps to Reproduce Bug

FILE EXPORT PROJECT NODE-WEBKIT "NEXT" EXPORT EXPORT

Observed Result

Uncaught node.js Error

TypeError: Cannot set property 'ae' of null

at g.Jd (file:///C:/DOCUME~1/GRAZIOSO/IMPOST~1/Temp/nw3888_5973/c2runtime.js:43:217)

at e.rs (file:///C:/DOCUME~1/GRAZIOSO/IMPOST~1/Temp/nw3888_5973/c2runtime.js:80:175)

at e.Lj (file:///C:/DOCUME~1/GRAZIOSO/IMPOST~1/Temp/nw3888_5973/c2runtime.js:100:76)

at XMLHttpRequest.c.onload (file:///C:/DOCUME~1/GRAZIOSO/IMPOST~1/Temp/nw3888_5973/c2runtime.js:78:19)

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • FireFox: (NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 7 Home & Win XP SP3

Construct 2 Version ID

Release 190b (64bit)

License type: PERSONAL

Product: Construct 2

This is a standard license, for independent use by the above named individual up to an associated use revenue of 5000 USD, or educational, charity or otherwise non-commercial use. Use outside of these bounds is prohibited.

• Do not include that much license details in your post please.

• Edited. I confirm I have node.js installed on both computers.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can't reproduce, works fine here. Please make sure you have the latest version of node-webkit installed from scirra.com/node-webkit.

• I'm an idiot. You are right.

Probably, it takes me a holiday ...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)