Error in undo

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Can't undo after replacing object -action

I followed this tutorial: . After I reached the point:

"Now the events can be replaced with a reference to the family! In your event sheet, select all (Ctrl+A) then press R (for Replace Object). First choose the object you want to replace (in this case the Monster), then you can choose to replace it with the new family. "

After replacing the objects I realized I made a mistake. I pressed undo and this pop-up appeared: I replaced approximately 45 objects with the method described above. Apparently construct2 is unable to undo too many replace object -actions?

Steps to Reproduce Bug

[1] In eventsheet, press ctrl + A, then R and replace the objects. [2] Press ctrl + Z

Observed Result

Expected Result

undo

Affected Browsers

none

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows XP, SP3

Construct 2 Version ID

r190 (32-bit)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please provide a minimal .capx with precise steps to reproduce (e.g. which objects you choose when replacing them). We need to know how to exactly follow what you are doing. Also to work around the anti-spam link blocker, just remove the http:// and parts of any links.

• dropbox.com/s/45x9au0z7wc24oz/cant%20undo%20minimal.capx?dl=0

Steps to Reproduce Bug

[1] In eventsheet, press ctrl + A, then R

[2] Choose Enemy to replace with...

[3] ...TempEnemy

[4] After that, press ctrl + Z to undo

[5] Construct2 will give error message = dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/43020976/construct2%20bug.JPG

[6] and will crash

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)