This error

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I dont know whether anyone posted this but here is what error i got and i can't get rid of it.

---------------------------Construct 2 Check failure---------------------------Check failure! This is probably a bug:Cannot find project file for animation frameCondition: FileExists(GetProjectPath().c_str())File: Projects\AnimationFrame.cppLine: 188Function: void __cdecl AnimationFrame::Load(const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &)Build: release 65 (64-bit) checkedComponent: Construct 2 IDE(Last Win32 error: 3)You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.---------------------------Abort Retry Ignore---------------------------

• I cannot run the game after once i get passed the error.. i get more errors when i basically try run it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry but can't edit the post, after all the errors i found corrupted files which i had to delete and make them again, seem to have fixed it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)