I am a signed Apple iOS Developer and I am using Ejecta to export my game to xCode and when I have the game in xCode and run the game in the iOS simulator it runs perfectly but when I run it on my iPhone 5 for further testing it freezes on me! It will show the splash screen but not show the actual application I made.
Description of Capx
Its a simple touch and jump game.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- I export the game as ejecta
- move the exported game to the ejecta folder
- open up the ejecta Xcode project
- run the App on my iPhone through xCode
- Opens up but freezes on splash screen
It shows the app but won't load the actually game
The C2 game to show and run on the iPhone
Operating System and Service Pack
Macbook Pro Retina i5
Using VMware fusion 6 for windows
Construct 2 Version ID
Beta Release r174