Ejecta plugin SyntaxError r165

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Problem Description

Official Ejecta plugin syntax error?

Description of Capx

Ejecta plugin, single event - ''Ejecta/Is Authenticated''

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Run Layout

Observed Result

Browser error(Javascript error! SyntaxError: missing name after . operator)

xcode error(SyntaxError: Unexpected token ','. Expected a property name after '.'. at line 32897 in index.js)

Expected Result

Running game.

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • FireFox: (YES)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit

Construct 2 Version ID

r165 64bit

• I am getting this exact same error and I can't seem to get it to work. When using r164 with the unofficial expecta plugin it worked great, but not with this 'official' version.

This error happens when the app is export with 'Minify off', and I get a different error with 'Minify on' which is: TypeError: undefined is not a function (evaluating 'window["createEjectaRuntime"]()') at Line 5 in index.js

I am just glad someone else is getting the same errors. I think it has something to do with implementing Game Center features and such (like Leaderboards and iAds), but I really have no idea. Hopefully Ashley can help.

• Zharzew I got both of these errors as well. When you have minify on it actually removes most of your apps vital JavaScript. I opened another bug report for this

• Construct preview fails and In Xcode i get this same error within index.js for this line

cr.plugins_.C2Ejecta.prototype.cnds.,

I assume that should be something following cnds. but don't know what. It looks like it could be where I try to show the leaderboard. I can see the code to post the score and it doesn't generate an error.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Should be fixed in next build.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)