Opened up info.plist and set "Initial interface orientation" to "Landscape (right home button)". All orientation checkboxes are blank.
Blank screen when trying to run the app on a physical device, but works fine in a simulator. Exported using Ejecta.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
This app is a game.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
1) Export using Ejecta (un-minified)
2) Copy to mac
3) Paste into ejecta_master folder and rename app folder to "App"
4) Rename bundle identifier
5) Open "Info" tab (or open info.plist)
6) Click on "Initial Interface Orientation"
7) Select "Landscape (right home button)"
8) Select My iPad as emulation destination and run
Screen turns black, soundtrack begins to play.
Game should appear on screen
Operating System and Service Pack
Win 7 SP1
Construct 2 Version ID