Editor - objects position bug

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Supports 1D, 2D, 3D arrays. Import and export arrays in JSON format
  • Problem Description

Objects' behavior in the editor on layer 0 with 0 paralax is weird.

The issue appeared while working with Construct 2, there was no particular reason.

Attach a Capx

https://www.dropbox.com/s/29lcuiex2gx6lzt/bug.capx?dl=0

Description of Capx

Capx contains images and texts.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• In the editor - try to zoom in/out or move layout

Observed Result

It looks like some objects are changing their position, but in reality they don't (video https://youtu.be/Gewldo7yaVo)

Expected Result

The objects on layer 0 should appear in the same place as on the other layers

Affected Browsers

-

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 8.1 - 64bit

Construct 2 Version ID

r211

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can't reproduce here, everything looks fine when selected, dragged, zooming or scrolling. I don't see anything like in your video. Are your graphics drivers up to date?

• My graphics driver is actual. I tried to install stable r206, but no change.

Also tried it on another 2 PCs with newest graphics drivers:

(win7-32bit) - works fine, no problem

(win8.1-64bit) - same problem as on my PC

Can anyone else check it pls?

• I too have a scrolling bug/issue with your capx, when I scroll weird items appear and disappear, very similar to what you have on your youtube screen capture.

When I move things around, its seems that there is some kind of shadow of them to the right that moves along. The text is beside the boxes, just like you have on your vid.

I am on Windows 7 64 bit, have a GTX Geforce 960 card and its drivers are up to date.

• I also see something unusual. It seems to be something to do with, or at least exacerbated by, the Parallax in Editor option for the UI layer. There's no weird jumping around of the objects in that layer when its Parallax in Editor is set to ON.

• Just to add, for anyone who cannot see this, this is what is happening (all of the layers have parallax in editor set to off):

• Definitely can't reproduce. I am pretty sure this is a graphics driver problem. Even the latest version of drivers can have bugs like this :-\

• Ashley you are right. Few days ago I install new graphics driver (Geforce GTX 770) and the anomaly disappeared.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)