Dialog Buttons Dissapear R117

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Template for a generic save / load system, fully documented in comments and video
  • I've suffered the same problem that i have seen here:

scirra.com/forum/r114-buttons-disappeared_topic61581.html

and here:

scirra.com/forum/topic53024.html

The buttons (ok, cancel) in dialogs disappeared suddenly. In my case, only the buttons of the Parameters dialog disappeared. All the other dialogs were ok.

First i've reinstalled C2 trying to fix it but it remains. Finally i saw these posts and i fixed it with "reset dialogs" in preference settings.

In my case i doubt it has been a driver problem. I have my drivers up to date. and nothing failed or closed before it started happening. I was just introducing some events and previewing, and from one minute to the next the buttons disappear. (I was working with the physics behaviour in that moment, idk if that helps).

I just post this to warn you that this bug is still there.

Link to .capx file (required!):

N/A

Browsers affected:

Chrome: yes

Firefox: yes

Internet Explorer: yes

Operating system & service pack:

Windows 8 Pro 64 bit

Construct 2 version:

R117 64 bit

• Can you find a particular thing that causes this to happen? It's usually impossible to fix bugs without a sequence of steps that always reproduces the problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry. I dont remember exactly the steps previous to that bug. I was just introducing new events and previewing the results. And suddenly the buttons disappeared.

I'll try to reconstruct the steps if this happens again.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)