Debugger Bug - Duplicating variables of in Watch

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily store, modify, read and manipulate colors with Color Variables!
  • Problem Description

I found a bug in the debugger that happens sometimes that I don't really know the cause. It happens in the watch tab sometimes. It duplicates the Global Variables in to two that even causes one of the duplicates to not to work and be different in values. I won't be posting a .capx file in this and it is up to scirra if it is really needed to be fixed or maybe it is only limited to me. I really did not investigate this properly yet so that's why I did not post a .capx file and also that's the reason I posted this so that if someone can relate to me he/she might inform what might have caused this. Ohh. Yeah. I posted an image as evidence below and It is the only thing I can provide.

*Sorry for the grammar and typos

Attach a Capx

?

Description of Capx

?

Steps to Reproduce Bug

? Observed Result Duplication of Watch Tab Values Link to Image: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A ... hoto%2cpng Expected Result ____ What do you expect to happen? ____ For it to not duplicate and work when changing the values during debugging Affected Browsers
      • Chrome: (non-tested)
      • FireFox: (non-tested)
      • Internet Explorer: (non-tested)
      • Node web-kit (Yes) Operating System and Service Pack Windows 8.1 64-bit updated and complete and fully updated drivers and whatsoever Construct 2 Version ID Construct 2 v220 Beta Release
  • Closing, please see the bug report guidelines, there is nothing we can do about reports that only contain an image and have no steps to reproduce.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please see the bug report guidelines, there is nothing we can do about reports that only contain an image and have no steps to reproduce.

Sure. I understand.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)