Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a player sprite (50 w, 25 h) with a custom collision polygon such that the nose of the player sprite falls inside the sprite's bounding box. Assign the behavior "8Direction" to the sprite.
2. Create a wall sprite (9 w, 147 h). Assign the behavior "Solid" to it.
3. Create another instance of the wall sprite. Set its Angle to 90.
The collision is correct when the player sprite collides with the non-rotated (Angle=0) wall sprite (i.e. the player sprite stops when its nose hits the wall sprite).
When the player sprite collides with the rotated (Angle=90) wall sprite, the player sprite stops when its bounding box hits the wall sprite and not when its nose hits the wall sprite.
1. Collisions with sprites work uniformly regardless of Angle.
2. Collisions use the collision polygon instead of the bounding box.
Chrome: Not tested
Firefox: yes (v 22)
Internet Explorer: yes (v 10)
Operating system & service pack:
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit
Construct 2 version:
Release 132 64-bit