When exporting to Cordova the images do not export and the build will not work in the XDK simulator or on a test device.
Tried running a development build on an iOS 10.0.2 device with debugging and found a lot of errors in the reference to my project's data.js file.
I've contacted XDK about this issue as well.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
This capx exports, but doesn't export the images at all when using "Cordova" Export.
The "images" folder is empty after Cordova build.
Should load into a White background with 2-4 sprites and a minimum amount of text.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1 Export using Cordova to a new folder
- Step 2 Open project in XDK
- Step 3 Attempt to "Simulate project on iOS emulator
- Step 4 Notice that the emulator loads to a Black Screen... Curse loudly!
- Step 5 downsize the emulator window and notice "Unhandled Exec Call" referring to CorHttpd.startServer asking for extra parameters
- Step 6 Click Success on the "Unhandled Exec Call" window and notice new popup that states "Error fetching data.js"... Curse More
Build does not emulate or run on an actual device or emulator.
The Game should load straight into the only Layout in the Build and allow the player to drag a line from the "Gold" sprite a set distance toward the Blue Sprite
- Chrome: (YES/NO)
- FireFox: (YES/NO)
- Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7 Pro with Service Pack 1 via Parallels Desktop on a Macbook Pro running OSX 10.11.6
XDK for Mac Version 3522
Construct 2 Version ID
Release 236 (64-bit) checked