Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. (run the layout, this is the explanation of what it does)
2. Put two text boxes, A and B, in a container
3. Create another box of type A (will create a B too)
4. Pick A and B both by UID (this step is critical to the bug)
5. call a function
6. in the function (which *should* have a fresh SOL)
6a. pick any box A (another B *should* be picked as well as they are in container)
6b. set an attribute of B, IT BREAKS! B is undefined.
"Type error, cannot read uid of undefined"
should change one of the text boxes to "hello", removing either of the 2 side-by-side pick by UIDs the program work fine.
Internet Explorer: yes
Operating system & service pack:
Construct 2 version: