Container Objects change to their default layer when returning to the layout.
Attach a Capx
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=4 ... ile%2ccapx
Description of Capx
CapX Contains two layouts as below to show the problem
1. Move the bob object (text) and click the change layer link
2. Click the goto layout2 link
3. Click the goto layout1 link
4. Blam the object you just moved is back in its original location.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Create an object with/in a container with the persist behavior
- Change the layer of the main object "e.g object BOB" in the container to a layer more than one higher (e.g from 2 to 4)
- Leave the layout
- Return to the layout "Object BOB" will have returned to it's original layer
Object Bob returns to the original layout and location (or is it the that it changes it's layer and location to the other object in the container)
With the persist behavior I expect the object to be in the same location it was when returning to the layer.
Change the layers of all objects in the container at the same time <if you know them> hint..
- Chrome: YES
- Internet Explorer: YES
Operating System and Service Pack
Construct 2 Version ID
168 will test current version next