Canvas resize issue after r139

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple resize and rotate events for any sprite, quick and easy event sheet that you can use for your own projects.
  • I use cordova/phonegap to bundle multiple Construct 2 HTML5 exported games. The main page displays the list of games from which user can make a selection. The launch page ( next page) has a header,footer and a target iframe in-between them to invoke the selected game from the main page. Until r139, the games exported using this method worked fine without canvas re-sizing after I modified my index.html canvas resize section with the following code -

// Size the canvas to fill the browser viewport.

if( /android/i.test(navigator.userAgent) )

{ jQuery(window).resize(function() {

cr_sizeCanvas(jQuery(window).width(), jQuery(window).height());

});

}

However from r142 onwards I started facing issue with this canvas resize even with / without the above code. Basically the game after the launch tries to resize beyond the footer ( and the div of the iframe). Could you please help? I am not sure if this is a bug from r142 onwards or something else but it is causing me a big problem....

thanks,

Ravindra

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, we don't support older releases. Please test again using r148 and report again if it's still an issue, following all the bug report guidelines.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)