____ When transitioning from the menu to another layout the host cannot regconize the room it needed to go, trying to disconnect from the room and you will get an error messenge "not in a room" ____
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
____ Login with the multiplayer object and putting them in the lobby waiting for another peer to come in. After that the host will select a map and start ____
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Type in name in the first box then ok
- Type in room name in the second left box then ok
- Wait for someone ( or you can open a new tab ) to join the room, then press the button near to the map box
- Both Host and Peer have to press the button ( to get the transition room name ) the events is really messy since i tried to fix it
- Press the "Start!" button on the host, wait about 10s
____ A new layout appear, but after a while, the host seems to get in the wrong room, while the peer ( which connect later ) ,get it right, the room that host is in has the name of the lobby , not the name of the transition-game room ____
____ Both of them should connect into the same room, in which on of the black square will vanish ____
- Chrome: (YES/NO)?
- FireFox: (YES/NO)?
- Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)?
Operating System and Service Pack
____ Windows 8 ____
Construct 2 Version ID
____ 244 ____