You cannot select multiple global variables in one sheet, then using the context menu option "move to another sheet", move them all to another sheet. Only one of the selected variables moves each time.
Attach a Capx
DemonstrateCantSelectAndMoveAllGlobals.capx is attached
Description of Capx
The capx does nothing. It merely shows two event sheets, one containing some global variables, the other without. You cannot move them all with one use of the "move to event sheet..." context menu function.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Select all 3 of the global variables in Event sheet 2
- Right click, select "move to event sheet..."
- In the subsequent sheet selector menu, select "Event sheet 1"
Only one of the global variables will move to Event sheet 1
All selected global variables should move to the new sheet
- Chrome: (YES)
- FireFox: (Do not have this browser)
- Internet Explorer: (Did not test)
Operating System and Service Pack
Windows 7, fully updated and patched
Construct 2 Version ID