Cannot find project file for animation fram

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • i have this bug again, happens when you do alot of renaming and moving in a project, you normal get another bug after it saying wich sprite is not found,

easy fixed by placing the requested sprite in the right directory but thistime this first check failure doesnt go away, is there a way to fix it by editing xml or something?

edited: well i found whats wrong, i inspected the sprite again, wich was gone in the first place, it seems there was an extra frame (added?) wich i deleted and now loads in fine.

---------------------------

Construct 2 Check failure

---------------------------

Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Cannot find project file for animation frame

Condition: FileExists(GetProjectPath().c_str())

File: Projects\AnimationFrame.cpp

Line: 188

Function: void __cdecl AnimationFrame::Load(const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &)

Build: release 70 (64-bit) checked

Component: Construct 2 IDE

(Last Win32 error: 2)

---------------

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I haven't ever been able to reproduce this which makes it extremely difficult to fix, can you find a way to always make it happen? (Backup your project first!) Also you should be able to just click 'ignore' or 'retry' on all the messages and open the project, but you'll need to find the object with a missing frame or two and replace them.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)