After much investigating, I discovered the problem and I have solved it.
I have a Dual monitor setup, which has caused the problem. After my pc updated over a week ago, Construct 2 has confused the area in which it should open "editor" windows.
Ounce I thought of this, I simply set my display mode to "show only on display 1". After that, I opened an "editor" window (ex. "edit behavior", or "add object") and it finally showed up on the screen.
When I set my display mode back to "extend displays," I tried to open an "editor" window but the problem still occurred.
I continuously reverted back and forth from "show only on display 1" to "extend displays" until I finally understood the situation. When in "show only on display 1" the windows would appear on screen, but the only way for this to continue happening was for me to move each type of window back to the center of the screen (this is not necessary for every object, just use one object for all types of "editor" windows), close the project and reopen it after reverting back to "extend displays".
Final Solution Steps
1. set diplay mode to "show only on display 1"
2. open a project in Construct 2
3. open each type of "editor" window
4. move each "editor" window to the center of the screen
5. close Construct 2 (saving project is not necessary)
6. set display mode back to "extend displays"
7. open a project in Construct 2 and everything should work properly
This problem does not occur in Construct 3 because Construct 3 will not allow an "editor" window to show up outside of the screen. This feature would be very helpful in Construct 2, as it would prevent this problem from happening to others.