I created two application and put them on my server. I'm using my two applications with chrome. My problem is that 2 applications use similar interface (layer and sometimes objects) and when I'm loading the first application and after the second, the interface is like mixed. I can solve this problem by cleaning the cache of chrome but I loose my data. How can I resolve this problem.
Attach a Capx
I can not post here my Capx for professional reasons but it you create an application with certain elements and to redo the same application by copying and modifying some elements and you will be able to see the bug.
Description of Capx
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Create application with 2 layers and buttons/inputs
- Upload your application on a server
- Create a second application (with a different name) by copying the contents of the first and add objects/move objects (don't change layers)
- Upload your second application on a server
- Start the first application
- Start the second application
Bug with objects and interface like "black layer"
No mixed elements/interface between two differents applications
Operating System and Service Pack
____ Windows 10 64bits ____
Construct 2 Version ID
____ 244 (64bits) ____