Bug Steam Version r257

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • Problem Description

No project of mine works, running in chrome, after upgrading to version r257. In 256 everything was ok.

The error is as shown in the pictures. Always the same mistake.

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Sound failure;
    • Touch failure;
    • Behaviors failure;
    • At last it does not spin anything.

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES)
    • FireFox: (YES)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES)

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 10 Home v1709

Construct 2 Version ID

R257 steam x64

• I have same issue.

• No project provided so tested Ghost Shooter. Can't reproduce, it works fine. Please follow the bug report guidelines to ensure we can fix the problem you are reporting. Closing.

• No project provided so tested Ghost Shooter. Can't reproduce, it works fine. Please follow the bug report guidelines to ensure we can fix the problem you are reporting. Closing.

I can provide a capx. But my friend, the Construct Brasil group, a lot of the staff reported the same thing, audio bugs and collisions and some behaviors, I think this is not normal. But I'll pack a capx. Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Well when doing a simple test, nothing is noticed, now in a complex capx of some game of mine, including already released, presented the same problems, I tested more than 4 capx, and the same problems appeared, it seems that there is a problem with collisions and audio, the character stops moving too. In version 255 and 256 everything is ok, including the game was posted in the play store using version 256. There is no way I attach the capx, since everyone would have access to it. Unfortunately. But this bug, leaves me without having to work on my major projects, this is bad. I would ask you to test a really great project, not a test. Thank you.

• Look at the pictures.

• Fixed the collision in r257.2, but it freezes everything, nothing moves in the game, and shows the error of the image.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)