Bug Error Message When Undoing Actions

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Problem Description

Got this bug error message when I was undoing some actions. I had deleted a sprite and events related to that sprite and then decided I needed them back so I was hitting undo to get everything back when the error screen popped up.

Didn't seem to crash and I just closed and opened my last good save where I still had that sprite.

Attach a Capx

____ Upload a Capx to this post ____

Description of Capx

____ Concise description of what this CapX does ____

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• Step 1
    • Step 2
    • Step 3 etc.

Observed Result

____ What happens? ____

Expected Result

____ What do you expect to happen? ____

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (YES/NO) Chrome Yes
    • FireFox: (YES/NO)
    • Internet Explorer: (YES/NO)

Operating System and Service Pack

____ Your operating system and service pack ____

Windows 10 64 Bit

Construct 2 Version ID

____ Exact version ID of Construct 2 you're using ____

Using R243 latest release

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I've had similar error messages when I click undo or redo too quickly. Now I'm careful to not click them too fast.

• I've had similar error messages when I click undo or redo too quickly. Now I'm careful to not click them too fast.

I don't know if it was fast but I had deleted the sprite from the layout and then from the entire capx and then added in some more events and global variables before I decided I needed that sprite back.

I think there was some conflict between the events I added that could not be undone as it would delete a global variable and the two error messages jammed.

Luckily I had saved just before that so no big loss and I probably could have clicked ignore and went on but I didn't want it showing up later and crashing the game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)