Link to .capx file (required!):
Steps to reproduce:
1. Import new sprite 850x850 (an asteroid from my game)
2. Add physics behavior to the sprite
3. Open image editor and draw custom collision mask with 10+ points
4. Export project to CocoonJs
5. Launch in mobile device(Android)
Operating system & service pack:
Win 7 x64
Construct 2 version:
PS: I have this problem with 10+ points in object's collision mask. With 3-9 points it work perfectly...
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
PPS: Have this bug with accelerated physics, in web-based it's ok, but the game sometime crashed(1-5 minutes of gameplay) and I think that this is the fault of this problem too...