Browser object problems

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the Construct Starter Kit Collection and the Student Workbook from the Workshop.
  • I have a project, and besides the rainbow effect, when I ad the browser object, the whole game goes whacky. If I remove it it works fine. Here's the project if anyone wants to look at it. Rght now the browser is not in, run it and see how it works, then add the browser and see how it goes whacky. Does anyone know why it's doing this? Here's the file:

zaazoodave.thewebbusters.com/whackybrowser.capx

You don't even have to add the browser object to any events for this to happen, just add it to the project. Also, the audio object prevent preview. This problem happens in safari as well as firefox, and chrome won't even open.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Can you reproduce the problem without any third party plugins? (Example .capx includes "Random Array") - we ask that to ensure it's not a third party plugin causing the problem.

Please also see how to report bugs. What does "going whacky" mean? Having seen a lot of bug reports I reckon there's an 80% chance I open the project and everything works absolutely fine, which means then I have to ask a lot more questions etc. and it takes a lot longer to sort everything out. If you include proper descriptions, steps to reproduce, any browser errors, etc. that should help us get to the bottom of it as quickly as possible!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)