I'm using a looping audio track, with an adjusted playback rate. When I pause and resume the track (on a Cordova export / PhoneGap build) the track continues from the paused point. But then all subsequent loops always start from that same paused point. For example, if I pause the track halfway through, every other loop (after resuming) will always begin at the halfway point.
Attach a Capx
Description of Capx
This capx plays a simple countdown audio loop (e.g. 10... 9... 8... etc) with a reducing playback rate. It has a pause button, which sets timescale to 0 and audio to paused.
Steps to Reproduce Bug
- Step 1: Export the project using the Cordova export option
- Step 2: Zip exported files and upload to PhoneGap build
- Step 3: Install resulting app on Android device
- Step 4: Open app and allow it to play through a couple of loops, then press pause
- Step 5: Press resume and continue listening to hear each new loop (incorrectly) start from the point where the app was originally paused
After pausing and resuming the looped track, every subsequent loop always starts from the point where the app was paused.
Audio pause and resume to function normally (as in browser)
- Chrome: NO
- FireFox: NO
- Internet Explorer: NO
Operating System and Service Pack
Tested on PC using Win 8.1 & 10 - worked correctly, as expected
Tested on Android using HTC Desire (running Android 4.1.1) and Samsung Galaxy S5 (running Android 5.0) - did not work correctly (as explained in description)
Construct 2 Version ID
C2 version 212.2