I made a game. it has highscores. the plugin uses ajax (xmlhttprequest) to connect to a server and retreive data and parses xml returned to display it on screen.
phonegap is great and free.
it worked and i converted the game to apk file. i installed it to my phone.
it loaded but then hung. it hung/froze at the point where an xmlhttprequest was called.
Is there any know fixes for this. is this a known issue. Ive done a little research but this is something new. I read it may be something to do with the fact that as the game on the phone is an app and not called from a browser the reference to the url where the ajax directs to uses file:// instead of http:// ( I may be wrong)